Expose Your Business to More In the Fraser Valley!
eatured listings provide more than just a listing online. They play a vital role in your overall online exposure including ranking and reputation. It was not too long ago when the most ideal exposure for any business was inclusion within a paper based directory that was delivered door to door. Now you can essentially multiply the effectiveness of that same listing by millions. Local directories were just that, local.
- Business Listings Appear on Home Page of Portal Site
- Business Listings Appear at Top in Your Directory Category
- More Local Consumers See Your Business
The cost for our Featured Listings is $150/yr in addition to the Standard Business Listing rate.
Fraser Valley Now and our portal websites provide exposure throughout the Fraser Valley so your business is directly marketed in all areas of the Fraser Valley. Find a paper based directory that can do that all in one place for one amazing price and we will give you your listing free for the first year!
Creating a featured listing increases the exposure of your business exponentially and provides you with a lot more online publicity. Not only will your standard listing be featured on the home page, but it will also appear at the top of your business category above all regular standard listings. Your business will be indexed several times when the search engines visit our websites. A standard listing, which is awesome by itself, will receive just a single indexing instance.
Giving your business what it deserves is by providing it with the exposure opportunities found at Fraser Valley Now. Boost your standard listing and let’s get it featured!
– Provides SEO value for your business with higher level linking.
– Our listings are very cost effective leaving you with more money in your business.
– IF you make a mistake within the information submitted about your business, it can be changed so potential harm to the business is limited. This is a major benefit of digital online advertising with business listings.